Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Tuesday 14 April 2015

My First Week of #100happydays....

I am back on the #100happydays challenge on Instagram for 2015 - please go and check out my profile for more pictures from outside the challenge.

Here are the pictures from my first week of 'being happy' in 2015.

Day 1 - Sunbathing on Easter Monday
It was lovely to see some of my family over the Easter weekend and the beautiful weather just made it all the more perfect! 

Day 2 - Off to the a theatre to see Godspell. 
If you would like to read a review on the show, please see my blog entry. It was an excellent show and a brilliant way to spend my #day2! 

Day 3 - Impromptu BBQ and bonfire
I popped round to see my Godfather and do some technique sharing with his wife as we both have very similar jobs and I ended up staying all evening with a roaring fire and delicious BBQ food. 

Day 4 - Advanced Ballroom! 
I went to my first advanced class as I couldn't attend my usual Tuesday class due to Godspell and it was awesome! I loved being able to keep up with the rest of the dancers and was very excited to be attending my first social dance on the following Saturday. Check out my blog entry to read about all the antics that went on there! 

Day 5 - SPRING!
I got very excited when Spring finally arrived this week! All the flowers made me smile! 

Day 6 - Successful training
Had a great training session for my triathlon... in the end.... if you want the full story, read here. 

And finally, for this week.....

Day 7 - The Wedding
What a way to finish the week but by watching one of my best friends get married to the love of her life! It was an incredible celebration and a wonderful day to be a part of. 

Hope everyone reading this had also had a happy week and is finding all the positives they can in their days, even if sometimes it feels like there aren't any! 

Check in with you all soon.

M xx







No comments:

Post a Comment