Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Sunday 26 April 2015

Week 3 of #100happydays - 21 days down!

Another week done of my #100happydays challenge. Here are days 15 to 21. 

Day 15) My week started out with a very chilled evening in front of the movie 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' which was brilliant... and my new colouring book. I'm getting a little addicted to it - lots of fun.

 

Day 16) I had a really tough start to the week at school this week and I got this message from a friend just at the right moment. It was great to get into my car and have this waiting for me at the end of a really tough day. 


Day 17) More colouring. I took advantage of the sunshine and sat out in the garden with a colleague having a good catch up and working on my colour schemes. Was a really lovely afternoon - so glad the summer is on it's way so that I can do more of this!


Day 18) MORE COLOURING! WAHOO! *please hide pens.... I am doing nothing but colour and blog and then colour again....*


Day 19) Friday! Phew! It was a long week and I rewarded myself with a nerdy movie, which I LOVE and.... you guessed it. Colouring!! Love how it is coming together - not much left to do now before it will look properly finished. 


Day 20) Took a break from the colouring over the weekend to attend a Quiz Night. They had fish and chips for everyone half way through the quiz. The Dancing Queens (our team) didn't do too badly. 63 and a 1/2 out of 75. Very pleased with that score. 


Day 21) Great afternoon chilling with my Godfather and his family. He introduced me to the crazy film that is Flash Gordon and we relived my childhood by playing Frustration! Also played Wii games and had a good natter. Gotta love hanging with the extended God family! Always a brilliant laugh.


So there is my third happy week over and done with.
I hope you are all still smiling and finding things to be happy about in your day to day lives!

Check in soon

M xx






No comments:

Post a Comment