Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Sunday 19 April 2015

Week Two of #100happydays

The second week was just as brilliant as the first! Plus, the sun stayed out - for April, and in England, that is just the best thing ever! *strap tops and sunglasses at the ready*

So let's get under way:

 

This week kicked off with meeting the beautiful baby Poppy. Only three weeks old and a total stunner! Also got to say hello to Leo again who has become a right little chubster. Totally gorgeous - the pair of them. 

 

Tuesday was a long day, my first day in a new job and I was very pleased to see my bed at the end of it. 


Wednesday was the first chance that I managed to get to supermarket in over a week and I took great pleasure in restocking my bathroom supplies! Spent the evening dying my hair and chilling out at home. I was a very happy girl.

 

We had excellent fun at after school club with our 'poddely'. Making forts and pizzeria's was brilliant fun in the sunshine. So glad the summer seems to be arriving. 


I took full advantage of the sunshine, my afternoon off and a very generous work colleague lending me her empty garden on Friday. Not only did I get to soak up a few hours of rays but I got all my marking for the week done too. Lovely afternoon.


Saturday night saw another social dance come a-waltzing along. Much fun was had - after some rather large irritation on my part. To read how the whole evening went, click here.


To conclude this week's posts, my bed and my favourite pj's. I spent the day scaling the Everest equivalent of 'Laundry Mountain' which means that I have completely clean sheets (wahoo, for fresh sheet night - cue bed dance) and my favourite pj's are clean! I am very much looking forward to an excellent nights sleep. 

Hope you have all had a happy week,
Here's to the next.

M xx 








No comments:

Post a Comment