Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Saturday 23 May 2015

100 Happy Days Week 6 Days 36 - 42

Week 6 has come and gone so quickly! Can't quite believe that I am nearly half way through the 100 days project.

Day 36) Went to Greenwich Park with Year 5 for the day. We went to the Royal Observatory. It was excellent. Even I learned a heap of info about space. If anyone ever gets the chance to go - do! It was fantastic! 


Day 37) Tuesday was not a good day! At all! Everything went wrong and I was very happy to see my bed at the end of it. 


Day 38) FOOT TREATMENT! This cream is awesome. I have really horrid feet but since using this from The Body Shop they have really improved. 



Day 39) I took a very tired selfie on Thursday. I ended up in bed and asleep before 9pm. I was absolutely shattered! 



Day 40) Pizza and Ginger Beer! That about sums up my Friday evening... and why not! Little treat to myself after a very long week! 



Day 41) THIS BED! Oh wow - it was just the most comfortable thing ever. It puts my own bed to shame and I LOVE my bed. So yes, this was my happy day for Saturday.



Day 42) Me and Mum at the end of our triathlon. Both looking happy but tired after the best part of 2 hours out on the course. I was so pleased with how my first attempt at a triathlon went. I was bouncing for the rest of the day! If you'd like to read a review/walk through of my event, click here


This is almost a week late, so I'll be posting another weeks happy days in about 24 hours. 

Come back and see that too!

Check in soon
M xx


No comments:

Post a Comment