Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Sunday 31 May 2015

#100happydays Day 50 - 56! Week 8 Is Done And Dusted

We have officially crossed the half way stage. Can't believe that week 8 is out the way. Only 44 days left to go! Are you all finding happiness in the little things? Why not comment about what you found happy today - even if it was just a cup of tea at the end of the day!

Day 50) BANK HOLIDAY! No alarms for Megan! Had a lovely day in bed and did a whole load of colouring in my book. I also managed to watch an entire series of Grace and Frankie on Netflix in one day.


Day 51) Had a lovely catch up with Belinda over dinner at Giraffe in the sunshine. Then off to ballroom dancing for a lovely Waltz and Cha Cha session. Such fun.


52) I spent my Wednesday at Holiday Club, this was fine but it was followed by a very long meeting. I was very glad to see my bed after that! (Reusing an old photo as I was actually too tired to take a photo on Wednesday).


Day 53) Thursday was another Holiday Club day. We made 3D lego figures and put on a puppet show. Lots of giggles were had. 


Day 54) Baking Welsh Rarebit muffins at Holiday Club on Friday. We avoided the thunder storm and sang a little song to the rain but it still didn't go away! ALL THE RAIN HAPPENED! 


Day 55) Saturday was crazy! I drove to Portsmouth (about an hour) for brunch with Lydia, one of my closest friends from uni. It was lovely to see her and put the worlds to rights. I then drove to Surbiton from Portsmouth (about and hour and a quarter) to pick up the lovely Sarah. We drove back to Guildford (half an hour) to pick up movies, pjs and Bananagrams and then went ice skating and bowling at Guildford Spectrum. After that we drove back to Kingston (25 mins) for drinking, movies, Bananagrams and pizza. My little car was very tired by the end of it all but much fun was had all round. I now want to invest in some ice skating lessons and have learnt that I am actually quite good at bowling (when there aren't 18 other people watching me). 


Day 56) Blog related happy day! I reached 1000 views for this little rambling blog of my inner dialogues. It made me very pleased to have reached the milestone! 


And there you go! Week 8 over and done with.

Have a happy week, remember the find joy in the small things, especially when you are having a crappy day. Just finding one or two small positives can help take the edge of when life throws rubbish in your way.

Stay happy!

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment