Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Monday 25 May 2015

#100happydays Day 43 to 49

Half way.... well pretty much! 

Day 43) Lovely tidy bedroom and new sheets on the bed! Hurray!



Day 44) I was sorting out my car and this little man appears on my drivers seat. Apparently Jasper is being my chauffeur from now on. 


Day 45) Mary Kay delivery arrived!! To read more on Mary Kay, click here


Day 46) HUGE PIZZA!!! Said goodbye to an amazing colleague on Thursday. She will be totally missed but it was a brilliant night out and a great way to send her off on her new journey. 


Day 47) TEA! Keeping me going during a really long babysitting session.


Day 48) Caught this little guy having a drink on Saturday morning. I love seeing my garden come to life in the spring.


Day 49) After a long triathlon training day at Eton Dorney, a puzzle in the bath was just what I needed. I was quite pleased with my genius creation of a puzzle board! 


Come back next week for more happy days! 

M xx







No comments:

Post a Comment