Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Thursday 7 May 2015

***UPDATED*** Time To Clean Up My Act..... And My Room!

My room has got to the point where it just HAS to be tidied and cleaned! I am rather embarrassed by the state that it is and the challenge this evening.....that I have chosen to accept.... is to get it back into the beautifully tidy room that I know it can be!

Here is an idea of the state that it is currently in! 

Yes, my clean washing is just sitting in the laundry basket!

SOOO many clothes - it's a little ridiculous

All the junk gets dumped on the floor!

My desk... another dumping ground for junk

Collection of crockery from the kitchen!

And some more... my Bank Holiday in bed meant lots of meals upstairs....
*Hangs head in shame*
An hour and half later......

Not a bad start, will need to have a 'Round 2' tomorrow afternoon to get the final jobs done but lots of progress has been made. It took a lot of sing-a-long songs to keep the tidying going. I ended up with an entire laundry basket filled with crockery.... oops.... but I got it all out of my room and into the dishwasher in one quick flight of stairs. YAY! All dirty laundry has been put in correct wash bins for whites, darks and colours.... all clean washing has been properly folded and put away.... or hung up in wardrobes.
..... I got a little distracted at this point by trying on dresses that haven't fit me in ages. I think some of them are looking better but I am feeling a little disheartened that the 7.5cm I've lost from around my waist don't seem to be making a huge amount of difference to my dress collection..... Must try harder!
.....but anyway, enough of the interlude about my interlude (good word, interlude, as Miranda would say)

Pictorial evidence of (semi) clean room.... I hope you can actually notice the difference.... and that I didn't spend an hour and half not making much of an impact to the mess.





Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show off my fabulously spotless room..... I live in hope anyway. I love it when my room is nice and clean.

Check in soon
M xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You do! Left over from the hen do last month. I haven't had the opportunity to drink it yet! :D

      Delete