Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Sunday 3 May 2015

28 Days! Week 4 of #100happydays

Week 4 has been MENTAL! Away with school from Monday to Wednesday and then recovering from the trip for the rest of it. So here we go, week 4.

Day 22) Day 1 of the trip. The evening was freezing so it was time for 4 layers including 2 jumpers and a scarf stolen from a student. I was very happy to see my bed at the end of the day.


Day 23) A 5am start, a 12 hour day and many homesick children. My bed was a sight for sore eyes on Tuesday night.


Day 24) Home from residential. Bath, beauty treatments and bed! SO GOOD! 


Day 25) Colouring! Thursday was a long day and I needed some down time to re-boost my batteries. Started my second colouring page in my marvellous book!


Day 26) CHECK IT OUT! I had an INSET day on Friday and after getting all my marking done, plus some planning, I spent my afternoon doodling. I am quickly becoming totally obsessed by this book. Love how it's coming on. So much detail in this page that it is taking a while to get it going. 


Day 27) Got to drive Mum's grown up car as the wheels on mine are pretty much falling off. I went a little PUKKA mad as they were on offer and got a whole stack on food in. Finally, my cupboards aren't crying out in hunger. 


Day 28) Had such a lovely family walk this afternoon with my family. Was nice to get out in the sunshine and catch up with the parents. Saw the lots of spring signs too, these ducklings were SO tiny. So cute! 


So, that is another week over and done with. Can't believe we are already 1/4 of the way through the 100 days! 

Check in soon
M xx



No comments:

Post a Comment