Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Friday 19 June 2015

#100happydays Days 64 to 70

Oooo we are getting very close to the end of this #100happydays project.

Day 64) Another new PB on the run. Feeling great! It blinking hurt though!


Day 65) Not so much happy as it is funny! I was gardening at after school club yesterday in my sandals and got really dirty feet! The first thing I said to Belinda when I arrived at ballroom was 'I need to go and wash my feet.' Got a very strange look in return - obviously! So here is me... Washing my feet in a sink at a village hall....



Day 66) Looking super hot in my swimming hat tonight at Shepperton Lake.


Day 67) Our first strawberry is turning red our veggie patch at school!


Day 68) It's 'Beach Day' at school today! Rocking the floral maxidress. Love the colour and the pattern of this dress. Looks a bit odd with the white top underneath but as I'm wearing it at school, I can't wear anything low cut for safeguarding reasons. But it's still a lovely dress! 


Day 69) My sister painted my nails for me! The are so beautiful, shame that they are already chipping off. 


Day 70) I was absolutely exhausted on Sunday after 2 nights of dancing and getting in after 3am. I spent all day on Sunday switching between napping and colouring. I have not been that tired in a really long time!


A fantastic week! Had loads of fun over the weekend but it did end in a major bed day as I was utterly shattered! Check back in soon for this weeks happy days.

M xx



No comments:

Post a Comment