Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Saturday 13 June 2015

OOTD: Friday 12th June 2015

Friday was 'Beach Day' at school to raise money for our swimming pool. We all got to look especially summery in our beach wear!


I bought this dress 3 years ago for a holiday in France. It was in the Accessorize sale and I fell in love with it straight way. The colour and the pattern are just gorgeous and being 5'10" I love the way it is actually a proper maxi dress and not a just-above-the-ankle-really-odd-length-not-meant-for-tall-women dress!


Because it was beach day at school, I couldn't just wear the dress as it is WAY too low cut! Hence the little white vest top underneath but I did get to take the t-shirt off when I went to the pub with friends from work in the evening. I was very glad as it was SO hot and humid yesterday that my skin needed to breathe, not be stuck under 2 layers of clothing. 


I topped the outfit off with this lovely flip-flops - also from Accessorize. They match the dress pretty much perfectly! 

M xx



No comments:

Post a Comment