Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Thursday 18 June 2015

OOTD: Wednesday 17th June 2015

Today I embraced the summer - even though the morning was actually cold! This dress is orignally from Sainsbury's in their TU collection but I got at a car boot sale. Still in perfect condition and less than half the price, I can guarantee! It's a big win all round!


My waist is kind of emerging here. I like the cut of the dress a lot. I have to wear a little crop top underneath to raise the 'dip' of the neck line. It's a little low cut for school but a small vest top does the trick just fine to make it appropriate. I'm wearing a spaghetti strap, navy blue vest top underneath the dress here. It was from New Look about 3 years ago and I still wear it under things all the time and when it's really hot - by itself. 


The sandals are from JustFab, I love them. I've literally worn them every day this week so far - I am getting tan lines on my feet from wearing them so much! They have a lovely jeweled panel up the middle which is really pretty and they pretty much cover my tattoo which is also a bonus for the classroom. 

If/when I remember I will take a close up picture of the sandals and post it. I love them

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment