Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Friday 26 June 2015

OOTD: Sunday 21st June 2015

Happy Fathers Day everyone! 

I got loads of compliments today about how I'm looking which was really lovely to hear! These photos are a little dark but you get the gist of the outfit.


The top is from a car boot sale. £1 - yes please! The jeans are from New Look, they are a size 18 and absolutely huge! I can get my arm down the side of my leg whilst wearing them. When I bought them, they were a squeeze. This week has been full of so many non scale victories, I'm actually starting to believe that my body is changing. Everyone else is starting to notice too! I love the compliments that I'm getting. I just want to keep going now and showing myself just how brilliant I can look! (more than I already do)


M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment