Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Friday 26 June 2015

OOTD: Saturday 20th June 2015

During the day I pretty slobbed around in my PJ's but I went out to a Ballroom social dancing and then out clubbing so I dolled myself up a little bit.

I can really see my body starting to change as I keep going with my fitness and healthier eating. My tummy is really shrinking, as well as my thighs and my love handles.

Love the colours in this outfit too. The material of the top is so beautiful. It's got a thick under layer that hugs the body and then a really lightweight mesh that floats on top. It makes me feel so confident when I wear it. I bought it years ago and am really glad that I now have a skirt to wear it with. I used to wear it with jeans but I love the combination of this shirt with it. Especially with the lovely pattern on the skirt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment