Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Sunday 14 June 2015

OOTD: Saturday 13th June 2015. Another Night Out!

So, I went out again! Second night in a row, talk about dancing the night away! I am totally shattered today. Spending the day in bed, just chilling out... was a great weekend but will need an early night tonight.


The top is from the car boot! Oh yes, £1 clubbing top, never worn. I thank you! It's lovely. The little black skirt is New Look, only been able to get back into in the last 2 months or so so I like wearing it out! Reminds of how far I've come already. Standard black tights and the same shoes that I wore out on Friday. To see them (and my outfit from my first night out this weekend, click here)

Probably won't be a post for OOTD today - I'm just in pj's in bed. :P

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment