Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Saturday 13 June 2015

OOTD: Friday 12th June 2015 - Outfit Of The Night

After the pub of Friday, I was in such a good mood! It was a brilliant evening with a whole lot of laughs and jokes going on. Perfect way to end the week and I just didn't feel like I was ready to end that party feeling. Sometimes I just get the need to go and dance, so that is exactly what I did.

I drove back to Guildford, got ready and drove back to Kingston for a T-Total night out with one of the girls from work and just danced for hours. Excellent night from start to finish!


This is one of my car boot finds and I was really excited to wear it out. It's such a lovely colour and the lace is so pretty. I wore it with black tights but couldn't be bothered to put them back on this morning to take these pictures.


Hello thigh definition! :D Finally seeing some progress in weight loss and toning. Don't actually think I look too bad in this dress which is a very nice thing to feel. 


Rounded the outfit out with these boots. They are from New Look, about 5 years old and I still love them. They are so comfy which is perfect for a long night on the dance floor. 

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment