Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Wednesday 10 June 2015

OOTD: Wednesday 10th June 2015

Hey lovely readers!

As another way to embrace my beauty and force myself to see the good things about the way I look.....not because I'm vain but because I would like to feel confident about myself..... I am started an outfit of the day post series.

I don't weather I will actually post every day due to time commitments etc but I will as often as I can.



Firstly, I will need to use better lighting in future... secondly, this mirror makes my legs look really short haha.

Okay! The jeans are from New Look a few years ago, they are a camouflage green with a very handy 'sock zip' that take away the issues of rolling-up-skinny-jeans-to-put-on-long-socks. The blouse is from Next, I love the cut of it and the style and how 'floaty' it is. Perfect for a summery day in the sun. The cardigan is New Look, it's a dusty pale pink, really lovely as a light cover up when it's breezy but to too chilly. 

On the whole, I really like this outfit. I think it looks okay and it has a lot of good stories behind it. I shrunk the jeans in the tumble dryer at uni and I couldn't get into them for the life of me. I then shrunk myself to get back into them! WAHOO! *punches air*

Similar story with the blouse. I bought it as part of a 'new job' wardrobe but it was a little tight over my tummy and around my love handles. I handed realised how much my body had changed shape since September until I put this on this morning and it floated over my waist and hips beautifully.

Maybe this project will be a success after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment