Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Thursday 18 June 2015

OOTD: Thursday 18th June 2015

Today was a really random day. I started off feeling really quite thin and then as the day went on I got more and more worried that I look horrendously like a hippo on what I was wearing. I bought this T-shirt a year ago (without trying it on) at a festival I was working at and it was so tight that I refused to wear it in public. The fact that I will now wear it to work speaks volumes. However, I would still like it to fit better than it does.

The battle against my spare tire continues.


In the picture below, especially, I can see how my body has already changed! I can't wait to see how it looks in a couple of months when I have shifted some more lbs! 


So, like I said, the top is from a festival stall that I cannot remember the name of and the trousers are from Next. I wore the same sandals from JustFab again. I wanted to be summery but Thursday is gardening day so I went for trousers. Still managed to top up my tan! Wahey! 

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment