Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Thursday 11 June 2015

C9 Days 1 and 2 - The Cleanse

I suppose the hardest thing about the C9 cleanse is the first two days. There is no real food that you eat... Well not meals anyway. You are allowed a certain amount of fruit and veg but other than that, no solid food passes your lips. It is all liquid!

I was kind of expecting this, a cleanse usually flushes everything from your system, which involves a lot of liquid but I don't think my bladder was prepared for the sheer volume of liquid that my body would be processing.... If that's too much information, I apologise whole hardly to you, my lovely readers.

I did the first two days over a weekend so I knew I wouldn't have to be dealing with low calorie, very little food grumpiness syndrome which I was very likely to get.... And by Saturday afternoon I was very glad that I had made that decision - not because I was grumpy, I actually felt really good, I just needed to be near a bathroom all afternoon as my bladder went into hyperdrive!!

The weighing in times work really well, you only weigh in on days 1,3,6 and 9 (although I might weigh in on the morning of what would be day 10 to add in the last day to the process). You weigh yourself on the morning you start, obviously, but you also take a load of measurements which help track how your body changes. This was particularly good for me as the scale has not been budging since January but the cm's have been coming off, so I was more interested in my measurment changes than the scale.

Having said that... Over the two days of detox I dropped 1.9kilos which I was over the moon about. Giving my system a kick start seemed to be working. I'd lost cm's around the main areas I wanted too as well - waist and hips. Knowing that some of this could just be bloating going down I tried not to take it too much to heart. I focused on the physical changes I noticed. I had more energy on day 2, let alone for the days since (I'm writing this whilst on day 6 - energy levels still really high) and there is a pair of particularly tight jeans which are slipping on easier now so somewhere around my body has gotten smaller.

All results so far have been great and I've genuinely not found it that difficult to be on mainly liquid.... (After day 2, you get to eat food!!!)

Come back soon for a review of days 3 to 9... I have my fingers crossed for good things.

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment