Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Spoils Of A Good Sale!

Oh My Gosh! Do I love a car boot sale! 100% addicted to them. Hook Road Arena Car Boot is the place to be on a Sunday morning for a bargain and the good weather this weekend brought out a whole lot of store owners and their wonderful products!

And I, being a willing customer, took full advantage!



I got this stunning set of classic books for only £2 (for all of them)!!


This is a stunning dress, already fits but will look better when I slim into a little more. 



This top is originally from the TU collection. It was in lovely condition and for the very reasonable price of £1, how could I refuse? 


Need to slim into this. It's quite tight, but I love it. The pattern is lovely and I can wear it all year round. 


LOVE LOVE LOVE this! It's a size 12 but because of the material and the cut I can already get into it. It'll look better when I actually am a size 12 not a 14/16, but it was a such a beautiful pattern that I couldn't leave it hanging on the rack. 


RochaJohnRocha for £2? Yes please! Perfect for school.


CANNOT WAIT until this fits! It's a size 14 but it's so fitted that it won't fit until I've dropped some more weight. It's stunning, I really want to wear it to a social dance at some point - hopefully I'll be thin enough to get into it soon. 


Maxi dress for the beach! Love the summer! I got another maxi dress too which has a stunning, dark aztec pattern on it but I was wearing it when I took all these photos and forgot to take a selfie. Will post it in my OOTD series soon. 


My favourite buy of the day was my bean bag chair which is actually the comfiest thing I have ever sat on! It has become my new blog chair!


This dress it stunning! It's a floor length purple lace dress with lace sleeves and an open back. Obly problem is, it's a 14 petite so me and my sister are going to be have to do some alterations to it when I'm thin enough to actually look good in it. The skirt needs lengthening and we are going to take some of the sunder skirt out so that it's a little less formal. It'll be perfect for summer parties! 

As well as all this I got a beautiful ring, 4 stunning canvases to hang in my new house (when I finally buy it) and some hanging lanterns for my bedroom. All for the grand total of £29, what can I say?! A massive success at the car boot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment