Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Another New PB! On A Roll! - A Triathlon Diary

I only went and bloody did it again!

A second PB.... 2 runs in a row! I am so chuffed! I have to give a shout out, again, to my wonderful father who coached we through the whole thing.

At around 3km I hit a wall and thought I lungs were about to spontaneously combust but Dad wouldn't let me stop - or slow down - and by the end of the 5km we had actually picked up the pace again and we knocked a whole chunk of time off.

I genuinely went into shock at the end when I actually realised what I'd achieved and had a little weep.

Yes! You read that right, I cried at the end of a run.... I am a massive emotional wet rag but I don't really care because I am so damn proud of the progress I've made.


From the run last Monday, I knocked off a further 1 minute and 12 seconds..... that's a total of 1 minute and 55 seconds faster over just 3 runs. 

Here is what I captioned the photo with on Instagram:

If you would like to check out my Instagram account for more training photos and other randomness, my username is megs_100


No comments:

Post a Comment