Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Thursday 11 June 2015

OOTD: Thursday 11th June 2015

Today was so hot that I seriously regretted the jeans by about 10am. I spent a lot of time outside in the sun today and got very hot indeed! 


Same jeans as yesterday. The blouse is from Next, bought as part of my 'new job' wardrobe. Once again, the flowers are what attracted my to it orignally. I really liked the colours as well. Plus, the neck line has little sparkly beads all over it which the little kids at school love!

Cardigan is from H&M. It's one of my favourite jumper/cardigan/pull overs that I own because the arms are really long so I can wrap my hands in them when it's chilly. Obviously, I was not doing that today. Today, the cardigan stayed in my bag as soon as I got to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment