Holiday Vibes

Holiday Vibes

Monday 8 June 2015

#100happydays Project Days 57 to 63

Another week has come and gone! It's been a long and very busy one but a week that I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Day 57) Dad took me out on a training run for my upcoming 10km run and a triathlon the following weekend. I got a PB! Beating my previous fastest time by over 30 seconds. I was so pleased, having a training partner rocks!


Day 58) Ballroom time! I'm hoping to move up to Thursday class soon as Tuesdays are starting to become frustrating as I'm not dancing as much as I'd like to. Will be speaking to my teacher to see how long it'll be until she'll let me move up. Hopefully it's soon! 


Day 59) Mum introduced me to Shepperton Lake this week. It's a stunning lake where you can go and lake swim. Such good practice to triathlon and a fantastic experience in general. 


Day 60) HEAT WAVE! It was hot today that, after a very long lunch duty in the playground, I treated myself to a Mint Magnum. Yum! 


Day 61) I crashed my parents date night on Friday and wandered to the pub with them. Mum then bought me dinner so it was a double win for me, catch up with the 'rents and a free dinner. 


Day 62) Back to lake on Saturday morning for another swim! Was so beautiful in the early morning sun. 


Day 63) Car boot win! Found a bean bag chair! It is the comfiest thing I have ever sat in.... absolutely love it. The rest of my spoils weren't bad either! I do love a car boot now! 


So, there you have it, yes another week of happy times finished. 

Here's to another week!

I hope everyone reading this is finding time to appreciate the little things in life. Even if they don't seem to mean much, the tiny moments of happiness we can find in day to day life make a whole of difference in the long run.

What is your happy moment of today?

M xx







No comments:

Post a Comment